Swollen submandibular lymph nodes after botox/ dermal fillers?

I had dermal filler in my nasolabial fold on Nov 1. I also had dysport on my crows feet and forhead. I have noticed 2 swollen submandibular lymph nodes. I dont have any dental/ gum infection. I don't have any signs of infection. No chills , fever. The lymph nodes are movable. Not tender. 2. Size of grape. I am in good health. No med conditions. 43 year old female I have had these same injections for the past 2-3 years Do you think this is related to the fillers/ botox? Who should I consult?

Swollen lymph nodes after cosmetic injectables

+1

Swollen nodes can be a sign of infection, but this would be very rare after treatment with Dysport or fillers to the nasolabial folds.

I would monitor for local signs of infection at the sites of injection (redness, swelling, pain), and if there are none, I would not be too concerned. If the nodes continue to enlarge, it may be a good idea to see your family doctor for an opinion.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon