Has Anyone Ever Used Surgeryloans.com for a Cosmetic Surgery and Would You Suggest It?

I am about to get a breast augmentation and I was denied by carecredit because of a somewhat low credit score. Has anyone ever dealt with surgeryloans.com and would they recommend it?

Financing

+2

There are a number of financing companies that you can check on line.  Chase financial and Care credit are two others.  CHeck with your surgeon.

Finance Options

+2

There are a number of companies who do third party financing for cosmetic procedures.  SurgeryLoans.com was merged with another company, and we do not use them as often as CareCredit, CosmetiCredit or ChaseHealthAdvance, whom our patients report have been reliable and easy to work with.

Web reference: http://cosmeticredit.com

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Financing options

+1

You might also consider the Chase healthcare financing options or a standard credit card.  Best of luck, Christopher Davidson, M.D.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Payment plan for cosmetic surgery

+1

Chase Financial is another option.  Also, bear in mind that if finances are difficult, it is important to discuss with your plastic surgeon how possible complications are handled. Does your surgeons office participate in CosmetAssure-insurance for cosmetic surgery complications? I would hate for you to extend yourself to have surgery and get in a bind if you have complications. Just saying.