How Do I Get Boobs like Holly Madison? (photo)

Hello! I am 20 years old 5'5" and weigh 110 pounds.. Currently I am a 32/34 A and I really love holly madison's boobs(picture posted) Do you have any idea based on the picture as to what CC I would need to get according to my current size?

Breast Implant size of Holly Madison ?

+2

In the photo, Holly Madison seams to have a 36D breast size and based on her look, it seams that she has 420 cc breast implants. I advise you to try on different size breast implants when visiting a board certified plastic surgeon.

Implant Sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Implant Selection Process

+1

Each patient size is different based on their chest wall and bodyframe.   I would recommend bringing this picture to your consultation to assist in the process.   In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Expectation for breast size cc and implants

+1

If you choose to undergo breast augmentation, your breasts will be your breasts bigger.  If you want to be a D or a DD then discuss the selection of an appropriate implant size with you surgeon. You will likely be looking at implants in the 400's or higher.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Holly Madison's Implants would NOT make you look like Holly

+1

Hi there-

It is very important to understand that the identical implant will NOT look the same in different women.

Your best bet is to carefully research and identify a good SURGEON first, based on their education, training, experience, and OUTCOMES, and to a much less extent based on their personality and online reviews (think about it- if a complete stranger came up to you, say in the parking lot of a grocery store, and said, "don't use that doctor", but you liked the doctor, knew he went to a great school, and his outcomes were fantastic, what would be your conclusion?)... 

Once you've found a surgeon you like and feel you can trust, communicate carefully with them what your desired appearance is (take them the photo you've posted here) and let them make recommendations for you. Your chances of being happy will be much greater.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Breasts like Holly Madison

+1

It is really difficult to make any definitive statements about celebrities who've undergone breast surgery unless they've already divulged their surgical information. One never knows how many breast augmentation procedures the celebrity has had previously or the size or type of implants.  In addition, it is possible that your body frame, skin type, and surgical history is complete different from the celebrity at issue. Your best bet is to find a trusted board certified plastic surgeon in your city who is experienced with cosmetic breast surgery.  After you've undergone an exam and expressed your desires, they should be able to let you know what is realistic in your particular situation.

Kelly Gallego, MD, FACS
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+1

Everyone looks different with implants as each person's body is a bit different.  I always spend alot of time with new patients reviewing their expectations and goals and will size them based upon their anatomy and requests.  Usually we hit it on the mark!

Picture

+1

When meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon, it would be wise to communicate your desires like size and style of implant as well as position of implant (below or above the muscle) as the result will look quite different.  Your expectation should remain realistic and hopefully your surgeon will be able to guide you to that goal where you will be happy with the result.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Achieving Specific Breast Size/Look?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Unfortunately without examining you there is no way to give you good advice regarding possible breast implant size.

Prior to proceeding with breast augmentation surgery it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.    I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”. 

Breast Augmentation Results

+1

Every woman is unique, and this question can only be answered by the plastic surgeon evaluating you.  The ability to achieve these results will be dependent on your current body frame, size, and breast shape.  These factors may vary a lot  with the only information given:  ht .5'5" and weight 110.  Breast augmentation is a procedure that enhances your underlying shape.  Your surgeon should be able to give you good advice on whether you can achieve these results with breast implants alone.

Diane L. Gibby, MD