What Surgery Will Bring My Breasts Closer Together? (photo)

My breasts sit too far apart. The fullness is all on the outside and cleave is hard to make. Also when I turn to the side or lean forward they have a slight tubular or pointy shape to them I feel. Is there any surgery that can make my breasts closer together or fuller on the inside? If I get implants will they just fall into my armpits? I dont want very large breasts, a full C is perfect, I just want them rounder and closer to each other while still looking dainty. Is this possible?

Breast Augmentation Through Periareolar Approach

+1

A breast augmentation carefully dissected with a periareolar lift can produce a dramatic change in your particular case.  Seek out the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of these procedures.

Breast augmentation to improve cleavage

+1

Cleavage in some respects is limited by your overall anatomy.  Placing implants will improve it somewhat.

What Surgery will Be Best for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

You will most likely benefit from a modest breast augmentation. However, to know for sure, you will be best served by meeting with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Communicate your goals clearly;  in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures as opposed to a discussion of cup size. A “full C”  or “dainty”may mean different things to different people and can be a source of  miscommunication.

How Can I Bring My Breasts Closer Together?

+1

Thank you for the photos.  Your interest in achieving more 'cleavage' is a very common concern.  It is very difficult to decrease the natural 'space' between your breasts.  Implants will give you more fullness, but not improve the 'cleavage' unless you wear a bra that brings the breast closer together.

In rare cases, a row of stitches can be placed along the outside breast border (stitches are all under the skin) to close the outer breast boundary and force the breasts closer together.  Based on your photos I do not believe that this would be a good option for you.

Your breast have a mild tubular shape, however, they are not 'tuberous breasts' which have much more distortion in shape and position.  An implant will provide more 'roundness' and thus improve the overall shape.

Best of luck with whatever route you choose.

Louis DeLuca, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

What Surgery Will Bring My Breasts Closer Together?

+1

A breast lift will not bring your breasts closer together. You will need implant augmentation to achieve more fullness towards the middle of your chest.  True "cleavage"will require wearing an appropriate bra that pushes your breasts up and together.

Robert M. Grenley, MD

+1

I wouldn't say that you have tubular breasts--There are a number of features that define a tubular breast:

•Wide and puffy areolae
•widely spaced breasts
•high breast fold
•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
•minimal breast tissue
•high breast fold
•narrow base of the breast

The only one of these I see in your photos is wide spacing. Implants alone will give a size increase, and may accentuate the sense of width. The third photo you show is quite helpful, in that you would certainly need a lift with an incision around the areola to elevated the areola and nipple. If you so choose, the nipple can also be moved a bit toward the center. If a submammary (instead of sub-muscular) implant is appropriate, it might be possible to get some centralization of the breast. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.

+1

Thanks for the series of posted photos. I agree you have asymmetry and slight tubular deformity with a "gap" between. But over the internet I can only guess that textured silicone implants might help improve your appearance. Best to seek ONLY in person evaluations. 

Lack of breast cleavage

+1

Thanks for your question.  I think the best way to achieve the desired cleavage that you are asking about is with breast augmentation.  An augmentation will add volume to the areas were your breast is currently lacking volume.  I don't know of any other operations that can accomplish this other than an augmentation.  I hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

Thank you for your picture, it looks like you would benefit from a modest implant and possible a periareolar lift to help give you breast a better shape. You have a very mild form of Tubular breasts. That can be corrected with both procedures mentioned earlier. Make sure you go to a Certified PS that is qualified to do the procedure you are requiring.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Wanting more cleavage

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, I think Breast Augmentation will help you achieve more fullness to the medial part of your breasts and give you more of a cleavage.  The key is for your plastic surgeon to make the pocket appropriately for your anatomy so your implants do not "go to your armpits".  If the surgeon makes the pocket appropriately you can have a very natural yet fuller look.  Make sure you look at enough before and after photos from the Plastic Surgeon you choose.   Good luck to you!

Milind K. Ambe, MD