Do Surgeons Usually Charge for Chin Implant Removal?

I 100% just don't like my chin implant. I thought about this carefully. It might make my profile look better but I do not like the frontal view, plain and simple. It's my life. Do surgeons usually charge for removal if nothing is wrong? I want it out sooner than later. How soon is too soon? Are there exceptions to the usual wait time? I'm leaving the country at 8 weeks post-op so it needs to be out before then.

Removal of chin implant

Removal of a chin implant can often times be done under local aneshesia and the fee is dependent upon your surgeon. You may want to wait a bit longer to know for sure if you really want the implant removed. Ask your surgeon if there is a facility fee or anesthesia fee involved. You always have the right to have any implant removed, just be sure this is the right thing for you.

If you have another surgeon remove it, there will likely be a small fee involved.

Dr.Bruno