Are Sublative Rejuvenation/E.matrix Treatments Worth the Pain?

and downtime? I had 1 treatment a month ago and had 6 full days of thousands of tiny scabs all over my face. I do not see any improvement.

Sublative Rejuvenation with the EMatrix

+1

Sublative rejuvenation with the eMatrix is a very effective procedure to tighten and rejuvenate photoaged skin as well as to improve mild to moderate wrinkles and acne scars and appears to be relatively risk-free. Treatment can cause mild discomfort which can be minimized by applying a topical anesthetic prior to the procedure. Redness or swelling can occur within several hours. Patients may experience some roughness as tiny scabs develop that mirror the electrode pattern of the treatment device. Red dots on the skin last for a day or two. Pure mineral makeup can be immediately applied. No special post-procedure care is required. A key advantage to this treatment is the minimal downtime. Several studies have shown that the eMatrix did not cause any of the complications that can be seen with the more aggressive resurfacing procedures such as increased pigmentation, acne flares, infection, prolonged inflammation, or scarring. It has been proven safe to use for all skin types. The standard treatment course is 3 to 4 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart but is customized based on the severity of the skin condition and your objectives.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon