Will I Still See a Drop and Fluff After a Second BA? My Nipples Look Too Low.

I did a redo to go bigger 8 days ago and I know I dont have as much dropping and fluffing to do like my 1st BA, but my nipples seem to low I am 5'4 100lbs, tiny ribcage of 25 & previously had 375cc HP silicone unders 3 years ago. I got 550cc Ultra High profiles this time. I was very high and tight with my first BA but they dropped beautifully after about a year and my nipple were centered Do you think that even after a second BA I'll still see a drop and fluff and raising of the nipples?

Drop and Fluff after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Unfortunately, without knowing exactly what was done during the procedure ( for example whether there was any manipulation of the existing breast implant pockets), it  is not possible to give you an  estimation as to how much “dropping” can be expected after your breast revisionary surgery.

If the breast implant pocket was not opened inferiorly,  then I would not expect significant movement of the breast implants inferiorly after surgery. Generally speaking, the “drop and fluff"  phenomenon occurs more so after the  initial breast augmentation surgery as  opposed to the revisionary breast surgery ( unless some breast implant pocket manipulation occurs during the revisionary surgery).

Best to ask your plastic surgeon exactly what was done and what he/she expects to occur.

Will I Still See a Drop and Fluff After a Second BA? My Nipples Look Too Low

+1

It would sure be helpful to see some photos for those of us who respond to the questions on this site. It is quite common for the implants to seem high early in the postop course. As you saw happen last time, it is most likely that the current implants will "drop" over the next few months. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.