How Far Apart to Stage Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am interested in getting multiple surgeries done. A Brazilian butt lift, a tummy tuck and a breast lift with implants. I wanted to get these surgeries all done together but don't want to risk any healing. (Perfectionist) How far apart can I space these surgeries ... all done by 3 different docs.

Sequence order of tummy tuck and breast surgery

+1

Make sure the tummy tuck is done before the breast work whether at the same surgery or a later surgery. If the breast is done first the tummy tuck can pull the breasts downward & the result is less than optimal. If the tummy is done first it takes up some of the slack in the breast area so when the breast lift is done the skin removal can be performed taking this into account.