What is the Best Solution for Young People with Wrinkles?

I'm only 24, but I have deep smile lines around my mouth, crows feet around my eyes, and at least 3 fairly deep wrinkles on my forehead. I hate them because other 24 year olds dont have them. Also, I took the acne medicine Accutane, which apparently makes you more prone to scarring from surgery.

Botox in young people

Thank you for your question. Patients are starting to use Botox at younger and younger ages. They can even start in their 20s and typically want to retain the smooth appearance of the forehead/frown region and their crows feet to prevent the lines from appearing in the future. The treatment lasts for several months but in some patients, they can last even 6 months.

Botox for young people with wrinkles

Your best bet is botox. These are dynamic lines so they will respond well to a paralytic agent especially at your age.

Aaron Stone, MD