Liposuction back of thighs

I would like to know of any surgeons in the miami area who are comfortable with doing this procedure. I'm 5'6, 135lb, 21 and i have a large amount of fat on the back of my upper thighs on the side ( around button), not directly under the banana roll. I never had fat in this area until i put on weight recently and it is stubborn and won't shift with weight loss. It has also made me lose the curvature of my bum, so I'm looking to get a BBL and have liposuction on this area of my legs.

Liposuction of the back of your thighs

+1
Liposuction of the back of the thighs is not something normally requested by patients or performed by us as plastic surgeons. That said, liposuction of the rest of the thighs is very commonly performed. Best advice is to obtain a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon well trained and experienced in liposuction. Review their before and after pictures on their website as well to be sure you are comfortable with what they can achieve. During a consultation, the surgeon will examine you and discuss options for your areas of concern. Best of luck!

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Thigh liposuction

+1
Most plastic surgeons are comfortable doing back of leg liposuction but photos are needed to know if it is a good idea for you because it is not clear where this new fat deposit is - or why it did not go away when you returned to your original weight. That is quite unusual. See a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for individual advice. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Excess fat on the body can be treated by liposuction but may not Necessarily result in a better situation

+1
It's impossible to make any conclusion about your specific case without photographs at the very least physical examination. However in the wake of liposuction the skin over the area has to adjust to the new volume. If it gathers up rather than contracts the result can be unacceptable. This is part of the decision-making process for plastic surgeon.

Liposuction for the Back of the Thighs

+1
I agree with Dr. Stephenson.  Pictures would help here.  Fat removal from the posterior leg causes more anatomical harm than good, and although the shape may look okay for a short time, it causes a loss of support to the gluteal muscles which you seem to want to lift.  I would suggest a formal evaluation with someone who performs procedures like this daily similar to what we do. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer

Liposuction of the thighs

+1
Liposuction of the back of the thighs is not a great idea. The process of liposuction disrupts the support of the skin and ultimately leads to loose skin. This is difficult to correct. The thing to best way to improve this area would be to reverse the way it was obtained, basically weight loss. Pictures would be helpful but an in person consultation would be better. Good luck. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS