Cost for a Small Keloid Removal?

I have a small keloid about the size of a raisin on my ear. I miss wearing earrings and am really wanting to get it removed. How much would Keloid removal cost for me? Please help me.

Cost for a Small Keloid Removal

+1
If steroid injection which shrinks the keloid does not meet your objectives, the most common method is surgical excision. The cost for keloid removal like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area.

South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $750 + MD Anesthesia related costs (if needed). Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Keloid removal cost

+1

Patients with keloids on the face present with a difficult problem. Recurrence rates are high and treatments may induce further deformity and increase the size of the keloid. I routinely treat dozens of keloids at any given time and the mainstay of therapy is conservative.

The cost of keloid removal is a moot point in these cases because the treatments must be done in an orderly fashion to prevent further deformity. Experience is key and will save you in the long run. There is no one single procedure that will rid you of a keloid scar.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS