Cost for a Small Keloid Removal?

I have a small keloid about the size of a raisin on my ear. I miss wearing earrings and am really wanting to get it removed. How much would Keloid removal cost for me? Please help me.

Keloid removal cost

+1

Patients with keloids on the face present with a difficult problem. Recurrence rates are high and treatments may induce further deformity and increase the size of the keloid. I routinely treat dozens of keloids at any given time and the mainstay of therapy is conservative.

The cost of keloid removal is a moot point in these cases because the treatments must be done in an orderly fashion to prevent further deformity. Experience is key and will save you in the long run. There is no one single procedure that will rid you of a keloid scar.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.