Skinny Girl but Want Pack of Rolls on Stomach Gone? (photo)

So I am 5'6, 125 pounds, 21 years old. I have always had these rolls when I sit and bit of a pooch on my stomach. I did 3 sessions of Cool Sculpting and it did help a bit with the pooch part but it did not take away the rolls. I want a flat stomach were I can sit and not have these rolls!! I have read on smaller girls Smart Lipo can sometimes make your stomach look worse with lumps. I just am wondering what options I have that will work?

Liposuction

+1

It looks like from your photos that you would be a good candidate for liposuction, best to be seen in person.

Smartlipo Triplex

+1

Dear patient, look for a Dermatologist or Cosmetic surgeon who performs the Smartlipo Triplex. It will remove the excess fat and tighten the skin at the same time. There are 3 laser wavelengths that work together to give you the best possible : one to prevent bruising and swelling, one that dissolves the fat and breaks down the tissue, and one that tightens the skin.  I have had great success with this device.

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Stomach rolls

+1

You're young, in good shape, and the area of fat accumulation is not too big.  You would be a good candidate no matter what technology was used - regular liposuction, SmartLipo, Vaser, etc.  Just realize that the rolls will still be there to some degree - everyone gets folds when they bend over.  You may still have a visible horizontal crease in your upper abdomen.

Douglas J. Mackenzie, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Rolls

+1

nice pictures. If everyone did that our job would be easier. You appear to be an excellent candidate for laser liposuction. You are young with good skin and should do well in qualified hands

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Skinny Girl but Want Pack of Rolls on Stomach Gone?

+1

Liposuction can give you a very nice result based upon your pictures and the goals you have for your body.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lipo of the abdomen

+1

Thank you for posting a picture to give a better idea of what exactly you want done. It looks as if you would be a good candidate for Smartlipo, those small fat deposits will be removed and the laser will then help to tighten the skin. Please consult with a surgeon.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Smartlipo for stomach rolls...

+1

Smartlipo is an excellent option for people who have some excess fatty areas that just won't go away.  Someone who is thinner and younger can especially have a great result because the skin should contract nicely.  Smartlipo is a safe and minimally invasive procedure, which has faster healing times and causes less trauma to your body.  Smartlipo can certainly improve the contour of your abdomen, but it is also important to maintain your result with proper diet and exercise.  Be sure to contact a board certified plastic surgeon to get more information regarding this procedure.

Shain A. Cuber, MD

Unwanted fat. Liposuction, smart laser lipo

+1

In my mind, the best way to treat this area, bar none, is smart laser liposuction. it is fast, has little pain, and gets great results. However, be careful when choosing your liposuction surgeon. You can find out how in the book "Don't Choose A Cosmetic Surgeon Without Me"

Barry Lycka, MD
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon