Is 500cc of Fat Alot to Take from Love Handles/flanks?

im 5ft5 and 148lbs im just worried that i will not see any difference?

It could be

+1

Depending on how your body has placed your fat 500 cc may be a lot. Remember that could almost fill up 2 12oz Soda cans.(325cc/can)

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

How much fat to remove?

+1

That is a moderate amount of fat to be taken out from Smartlipo. Give yourself time to heal so you can see your results.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

500 cc of fat removal

+1

While you can estimate what is removed from the flanks, it may be a different amount in the OR. This will vary depending upon your body habitus.

Smartlipo Triplex

+1

Dear patient, 250 cc of fat on each side is a good amount of fat removal for your height and body weight. What type of Liposuction did you receive? The key to great results is Laser Liposuction and the tightening that follows. I am biased towards laser Liposuction. Yours. 

A. David Rahimi, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Amount

+1

Pictures would help. Five hundred ccs seems low for area but you need to wait for results.  results can take up to six months

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

It is a bit difficult to assess the extent of improvement with this volumetric amount without pictures or an exam.  I will say that in most patients of your height and weight, I can get out an average of 2500 cc of lipoaspirate from the flanks.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA