What cup size will I end up with if I get 455cc high profile saline implants? (photo)

Im getting a donut lift and 455 high porfile saline implants . Do you have an idea of what size the outcome will be .my desires is to have a small D.

Breast implants

+1
You will probably be a D cup.  I agree that you need a lift along with implants but I prefer the lollipop lift over the donut lift.  You will get better lift out of it and the avoid the problem of a stretched out areola we so often see with the donut lift.

What cup size will I end up with if I get 455cc high profile saline implants?

+1
Is see two issues. If only having a donut lift than a more volumed implant will/would be recommended - 550 to 600 cc range. If using the present volume than a full lifting operation would be recommended./// 

450 cc breast implant could double or triple your current cup size

+1
Thank you for your question and photographs. From your photograph you appear to have a petite body frame and your chest is not overly wide. Following your breast lift the amount of skin and tissue to accommodate a large implant is limited. For you may be able to tolerate a 450 cc breast implant, this is on the larger side of the scale and I would be concerned about potential stress on your lifted breast. Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in breast surgery, and who is next reputation in your community. Specifically asked the surgeon about the effect of a 450 cc breast implant on the circulation or blood supply to your nipple after you have had your doughnut lift.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

You should get a D cup.

+1
I would be concerned about how much your skin will tolerate.Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Breast aug and breast lift

+1
Thank you for your question. Without the benefit of an exam, but based on the implants you have chosen combined with a lift you should get to the small D you are looking for.  I would make sure you have communicated your aesthetic goals to your plastic surgeon so they can help you achieve the results you want. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Donut lift and augmentation

+1
Hello c13965-

You can estimate your post op size by partially filling some smaller and larger baggies with rice or flax seed and stuffing a bra that you would like to fit. Stuff the bra until you have the desired fullness in lower, upper and lateral breasts. Once you have tried too big and too small and have arrived on a nice fill for your desires, then pour the filling into a measuring cup. Read off what it says in ml. (milliliters) and this is the same as "cc"s. This should give you your answer.

BUT, let me address another issue. In my opinion, donut lifts should be used sparingly and only for those patients that have a moderately low nipple-areolar complex (NAC) and a tight lower breast pole curve. This description is not you as I see in your photo. You appear to 'need' a full lift and it will create much prettier and perkier breasts, especially if the implants are also put in the sub muscular position. The extra scars, especially the vertical scar, tend to heal very well and the areolar scar will usually heal better than those in a donut lift.  So, confer with your board certified plastic surgeon and make sure that you understand your choices. 

Good luck.

Mark Anton, MD, FACS

+1
Patients are frequently asking what cup size a certain implant will create, but the implant is only part of the cup size. There is also the amount of breast tissue present and the thickness of the overlying muscle. In addition there is the proportion between the breast implant and the patient's torso. Obviously a 455cc implant on a 4'10"" 85# patient would be huge. On a 5'8'' 200# patient it wouln't be very much. That's why we always say these questions re implant size cannot be answered without an examination. You will certainly do better with the lift so I am glad you are including that in your surgery. The Donut lift should be perfect for you since you need significant reduction of the areola with only a little upward movement.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Size

+1
Hard to know exactly but I find every 300cc usually goes up about a cup and half in size so you can use that as a kind of guide

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size as bra sizing varies greatly between manufacturers.  You need a thorough sizing session with your PS to determine the look and feel that appeals to you the most, regardless of whether you call it a "d" or a"c", etc.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Lift!

+1
It is, first of all impossible to determine your final size without measuring your current volume. Post op size is given by the sum of your prep volume with the volume of the implant. Secondly, I really don´t like the donut lift to correct the drop in your breasts. Finally, keep in mind, the bigger the implant the harder it will be to achieve good results with your lift, so talk it over with your doctor.  Good luck!

Jose A. León, MD