Silicone Lip Injections Cost

How much do silicone lip injections cost? Do the prices vary depending on whether you get a brand name silicone filler like Silikon 1000 vs some other type of silicone?

Cost of silicone lip injections are outweighed by risk for silicone removal and resection from the lips

Silicone injections to the lips should be approached with caution. I perform silicone lip removal for patients who have undergone silicone and now have a chronic inflammatory response. In my Santa Monica plastic surgery office, I feel that the elective use of silicone injections to the lips should be minimized.