Silicone Lip Injections Cost

How much do silicone lip injections cost? Do the prices vary depending on whether you get a brand name silicone filler like Silikon 1000 vs some other type of silicone?

Cost of silicone lip injections are outweighed by risk for silicone removal and resection from the lips

+1

Silicone injections to the lips should be approached with caution. I perform silicone lip removal for patients who have undergone silicone and now have a chronic inflammatory response. In my Santa Monica plastic surgery office, I feel that the elective use of silicone injections to the lips should be minimized.