How Can I Shrink or Refine a Bulbous Nose Without Surgery?

I have a very narrow bridge and middle and a round bulbous tip. I notice that my nose looks much better in cold weather or at times, if I take an antihistamine. Would a kenalog injection provide safe, long-lasting shrinkage to a bulbous tip? Can you recommend any other non-surgical medications or ideas?

Editor's Note: See Do non surgical nose jobs work? for related information.

Non surgical rhinoplasty and nasal tip

+1

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty uses fillers to improve symmetry, camouflage irregularities or to increase height of the dorsum or tip.  In some cases, in can be used to make a nose look smaller or longer.  If your nose is of a good height from a side profile, then a nonsurgical rhinoplasty may not give an improvement.  However, fillers can be used on the tip to give it the illusion of a narrowed tip but this has to match the rest of the nose.  In general, you would be better served and happier with a formal open rhinoplasty.  Find a plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasties in your area and consult with them to find out what can be done.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon