Severely Bruised from Velashape, Is This Normal? (photo)

How much bruising & pain is normal for velashape? I had a trial treatment at a clinic ~2 mo. ago administered by a nurse and it was uncomfortable but bearable & almost no bruising. I went for a treatment yesterday at a different clinic administered by a tech & it was almost unbearable pain, she moved the head piece extremely fast compared to the other clinic now I am severely bruised now. How can this be normal,couldn't this extent of bruising cause internal bleeding & damage? Please help!

Velashape III and bruising

One of the modalities used in Velashape III is the roller vacuum with level settings from 1-3. The bruising that is shown indicates aggressive vacuum and rolling of the skin and subcutaneous tissues that are used to release the fibrous bands for cellulite treatment. The provider can reduce this setting to reduce the degree of post procedure bruising. The down side of this may mean less 'release of fibrous bands' that contributes to cellulite reduction.