How soon can I sit on Brazilian Butt Lift?

i just had Brazilian butt lift and i set on my butt withing my 5th day... is that going to make my butt flat?

Prolonged sitting following brazilian buttock augmentation

+1

I concur with most of my colleagues here. Immediately following your buttock augmentation procedure, I generally do not recommend prolonged sitting for approx. 2-3 weeks. Prolonged continuous pressure on an augmented buttock immediately after fat grafting could affect your results. 

Sitting after Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

It has generally been said that you should avoid sitting on the Brazilian Butt lift injected area for two weeks after the surgery. The concern is that you may place undue pressure on the delicate grafts thereby killing them. However, the truth is that you sit on your ischial spines and not on your fat grafts which are more likely located on the upper buttock. It is probably more important to avoid placing direct pressure by laying down on your buttocks.

How soon can you sit after buttock augmentation

+1

You should avoid sitting on your buttock for about two weeks after a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift).  This will help prevent direct pressure on the delicate fat cells, which could cause them to atrophy and shrink.  You can modify your sitting by using pillows/cushions which are placed under the back of your thighs, to take the weight off of your buttock area. You should also sleep on your side or on your stomach for the first few weeks.

Positioning after this procedure is important if you want to have maximal results.

Please discuss this issue further with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Sitting after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I do not recommend placing direct pressure on the areas where fat was transferred for several weeks.  Pressure may affect the shape and the amount of fat that survives.  Check with your surgeon.

Dennis Dass, MD