How Can You Tell if You Have a Seroma or Just Swelling? I Had a TT 17 Days Ago and Very Puffy Under my Incision

Swelling Versus Seroma

Go see you doctor.  Its easy to tell.  If seroma you will get fluid waves like in the ocean when you tap on one side.  Look in a mirror.  Tap The right side.  Do you see a wave.   Little seromas are hard to see but are insignificant so it does not matter anyway.   Wear a tummy binder as much as you cah on lower abdomen.  This corrects either problem.  If seromadont worry. They go away 99.9% of time.   Sometimes draining a seroma speeds the resolution.  You will be fine.   Best,  Dr Commons