Would I See a Difference Going from 375 Cc to 500 Cc? (photo)

Hello I am having a BA on thursday to fix my current boob job. I dont want to go to big but I really want to see a difference. Right now I am a C cup but as you can see the first PS placed them through the armpit and they are just too high and nipples facing down. My new PS says he will creat a lower pucket and will place the implants in a way they look even and the nipples are in the middle. Help pls. Thank you.

You need the implant repositioning and not bigger implants

+2

The lower pole of your breast did not stretch post augmentation and your implants stayed high. You had  trans axillary augmentation and pectoralis muscle was not released and has pushed your implants too high. If you get bigger implant,the problem will get worse. You need revision and not bigger implants.Please get second opinion.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

+2

Right now it is hard to tell what would be good for you. Obviously these implants are too high, and you need to have them moved lower and the muscle released better.

375 cc to 500 cc should make a difference

+2

Of course going from 375cc to 500cc implants should make a difference.  Will it meet your goals? It's hard to tell without an examination and some goal photos.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Positioning of Implants Needs Corection

+2

Hi there-

Because the position of your implants is in such need of correction, I would advise you to first correct the shape, then adjust size if necessary. The shape of the breasts is paramount.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Bigger May Not Be Better

+1

Going with a larger implant may not be the best solution to your problem.  According to the pictures, the placement of the implants look high.  Lowering the breast pocket to have better implants placement may be the best solution. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon