Waiting Time Between Endoscopic Brow Lift and Hair Transplant?

Hi there Dr’s. I am planning on having forehead bone/contouring surgery through an endoscopic approach. This will include having a brow lift due to the potentiol for loose skin. I have a high forehead 6.5 cm but I do not wish to do a hairline lowering/scalp advancement procedure within this due to scarring. i also do not think the results ever look that natural therefore I would like to get hair transplants done after it. What is the minimum time i can wait before having the transplant ??

Time Between Brow Lift and Hair Transplant

I would advise waiting at least 6 months after brow lifting before doing a hair transplant. In 6 months all major healing has happened and revascularization stabilized.
It is also important to position the new hairline after the final forehead length is determined. Waiting 6 months makes this decision more definitive.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hairline forehead lift and boney orbital contouring.

You would do better to have an Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift with Orbital boney contouring and removal of excess skin and save a great deal of money and hair. It t does look natural as I have done for the past 35 years and thousands of patients.