Waiting Time Between Endoscopic Brow Lift and Hair Transplant?

Hi there Dr’s. I am planning on having forehead bone/contouring surgery through an endoscopic approach. This will include having a brow lift due to the potentiol for loose skin. I have a high forehead 6.5 cm but I do not wish to do a hairline lowering/scalp advancement procedure within this due to scarring. i also do not think the results ever look that natural therefore I would like to get hair transplants done after it. What is the minimum time i can wait before having the transplant ??

Time Between Brow Lift and Hair Transplant

+1

I would advise waiting at least 6 months after brow lifting before doing a hair transplant. In 6 months all major healing has happened and revascularization stabilized.
It is also important to position the new hairline after the final forehead length is determined. Waiting 6 months makes this decision more definitive.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hairline forehead lift and boney orbital contouring.

+1

You would do better to have an Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift with Orbital boney contouring and removal of excess skin and save a great deal of money and hair. It t does look natural as I have done for the past 35 years and thousands of patients.