Scarless Breast Liposuction - Insurance Coverage

Having Scarless Liposuction of Breast Which Insurance Will Cover but I'm Also Having Liposuction of Upper & Lower Abs. Should I be charged twice for the facility & anesthesiologist?

Insurance coverage of liposuction breast reduction

I would want to be certain that the breast reduction is covered by your insurance. Almost all insurance companies clearly state that breast reduction using liposuction is not covered. If it is indeed covered, the additional liposuction procedures will not. At the hospital that I use, the OR and anesthesia fees for the additional procedures would be charged to you and are often paid prior to the procedure. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon