How Soon Can I Start Running After Smart Lipo?

I'm a regular runner who is interested in Smart Lipo on my abdomen and sides but am anxious about how long I'll be unable to run after the procedure.

Running after Smart Lipo

+2

I would recommend that you hold off doing vigorous exercising, like running (I am a runner myself so I am sympathetic to your wanting to get back to running asap) for 7-10 days. I let my patients shower the next and do regular things like long slower walks, etc. very early on.

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Running a week after Smart Lipo

+1

We ask that you don’t exercise for a full week. After that you can go about your daily exercise but remember to listen to your body. If you start to feel uncomfortable, you may want to ease into your running routine and even wear your garment for comfort in the beginning.