I Have What Looks Like A Rope Around My Neck Following Facelift/Necklift

I had a face lift and a neck lift a month ago. As a result, I now have what appears to be a small rope around 1/2 of my neck. Additional my right side of my face is far more doopy than my left, ( which is good). I go back to the Dr. in 10 days for my 6 week evaluation. Is this something that he should fix? 

Ropy swelling on neck

I agree with others that this is likely the result of a hematoma.  You should see your surgeon sooner than later and consider steroids injections and masage