How to Get Rid of Syringomas?

I have Syringomas under my eyes and on my forehead and temples, whats the best way to get rid of them.

Early treatment of syringomas under the eyes

+1

Syringomas are best treated with hyfrecation treatment in my Los Angeles office.  Syringomas will tend to recur or progress, so early intervention is optimal. 

Treatment for syringomas

+1

Syringomas can be difficult to treat.  Treatment requires ablating the surface tissue to flatten and smooth out the bumps.  Some people use CO2 laser to ablate syringomas.  I have had good success using the Ellman radiofrequency machine on pure cutting current and using a light painting motion to flatten the lesions.  There is a surface wound created which takes about a week to heal.  The key is to have a light touch and not be overly aggressive to avoid leaving scarring on the delicate skin of the eyelids. 

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon