Treatment Options for Crater/Boxcar Scars on Nose?

In December 2010 I got some inflamed spots that turned to scabs and were picked prematurely. They left me with these terrible crater scars that don't seem to be healing. I've been using bio oil regularly which seems to have helped to reduce redness but i'm still worried the deep craters won't disappear. In some lights they cast a shadow which makes them look very deep and unattractive. I have no real history of acne or acne scarring. Can anyone suggest appropriate treatment? Thanks

Scar revision

+1

My suggestion would be punch incisions within the confines of the scars. As these small incisions heal they squeeze the contents of the circle and make it pop out.