How to Get Rid off Bruises Under my Eyes After Rhinoplasty

Initially I had severe bruises after surgery 3 month ago which are improving but very slow and currently there is some broun ares with semicircular shape of my previous bruises What can I do to make them go away fast

Bruises on lower eyelids 3 months after Rhinoplasty

Bruising is caused by blood that percolates into the tissues during Rhinoplasty, or any surgery.  Blood has red cells which have hemosiderin pigment in their hemoglobin.  Bruises can stain the skin when this hemosiderin pigment has been deposited and the stains can outlast the normal heling time of any bruise.  In some cases the staining is permanent, luckily this is a relatively rare event.  I have performed Rhinoplasty and revision Rhinoplasty for over 20 years and have never seen a permanent stain, even though they are reported in the literature.

IMHO, Arnica is for acute bruises and while it won't hurt, I don't believe that it will speed up removal of the pigment.  You could ask your surgeon about a short course of Retin A that increases the speed, at which the skin cells turn over forcing newer cells to the skin's surface which could theoretically get rid of the pigment within these skin cells more quickly.