NJ, PA, NY Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

Can anybody recommend some good Rhinoplasty surgeons around NJ, PA, and NY? I want to reduce my nose size, refine the tip, get rid of a tiny bump, and narrow my nose. Thanks!

Rhinoplasty in the Tristate Area

+1

There many expert plastic surgeons in the New York, New Jersey, and PA area. You can go to the American Society of Plastic Surgery at plasticsurgery.org and look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

A few Notable Plastic Surgeons include Jim Fox,IV MD Philadelphia, Pa., Marc Liang, Pittsburgh, PA., George Peck, N.J., Nicolas Tabbal, New York.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in NJ, NY, PA

+1

I have had the opportunity t learn from many great rhinoplasty teachers. One of the best happens to be in Manhattan, Dr. Norman Pastorek.

If I had to get a rhinoplasty, I would go to him.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon