NJ, PA, NY Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

Can anybody recommend some good Rhinoplasty surgeons around NJ, PA, and NY? I want to reduce my nose size, refine the tip, get rid of a tiny bump, and narrow my nose. Thanks!

Rhinoplasty in the Tristate Area

There many expert plastic surgeons in the New York, New Jersey, and PA area. You can go to the American Society of Plastic Surgery at plasticsurgery.org and look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

A few Notable Plastic Surgeons include Jim Fox,IV MD Philadelphia, Pa., Marc Liang, Pittsburgh, PA., George Peck, N.J., Nicolas Tabbal, New York.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in NJ, NY, PA

I have had the opportunity t learn from many great rhinoplasty teachers. One of the best happens to be in Manhattan, Dr. Norman Pastorek.

If I had to get a rhinoplasty, I would go to him.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon