How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost in Ontario?

I'm wondering how much this surgery will cost in ontario. i plan on only getting my bulbous tip removed so would that lower the cost at all? thanks :)

Ontario rhinoplasty

+1

The best way for you to find out how much a rhinoplasty costs in Ontario is to call around to different surgeons.

What does rhinoplasty cost?

+1

Cosmetic Rhinoplasty costs on average $5,000 in the GTA. The further from Toronto the less expensive. The range is between $3,000 and $10,000 for a primary Rhinoplasty. If the problem is functional and OHIP agrees to the doctor's request for authorization, the patient pays nothing and the doctor receives $500. What you are paying for is probability. The more you pay the greater the chance of obtaining the result. Even unskilled, inexperienced surgeons get great results, but not many; and master surgeons with great skill and experience have poor outcomes, but very few.

Oakley Smith, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty costs.

+1

IT tiruly will depend oh the complexity and amount of time that is required to achieve the deisred results.