May I RESTART wearing my RGP contact lenses between the time I completed my ICL consultation/exam, and ICL surgery?

I stopped wearing RGP lenses for 1.5 months leading up to ICL consultation/testing. After testing, my surgeon said that because testing was complete, I could restart wearing my RGP lenses up to the moment of ICL surgery because he had test results for my natural cornea. As this was ICL and not Lasik surgery, he didn't care if my cornea was re-distorted on the day of surgery by restarting RGP wear. I hate wearing my glasses so sounded reasonable, but was this safe and sound advice? any risks?

Yes, once the preop of is complete

+2
This can be surgeon dependent on the answer, but I think most agree that you can resume. In my office, once all your preoperative tests are complete for the Visian ICL we advises patients they can resume contact lens wear up tot he day of the procedure.

Beverly Hills Ophthalmologist