Can I work in the heat after ICL surgery?

What r the occupational precautions to be taken after implantable contact lens surg ? like..exposure to heat, radiation, athletic activity, driving etc.?

Resuming Normal Activities after ICL Surgery

+2
Once you are outside of the immediate postoperative period of about 2 weeks, it is is generally safe to return to regular activities. These may include:
  • Strenuous athletic activity
  • Driving
  • Outdoor activities, such as golf
In our practice I've had patients climb K2 and dive the great barrier reef a month after the procedure. Other extremes that you are mentioning like radiation or heat (like working as a glass blower or at a steel mill) are not recommended with or without the ICL.

West Hollywood Ophthalmologist