Can I remove moles from my cheek? (Photo)

I was wondering what procedure is suitable for removing these moles on my cheek. In addition, what risks are there for the procedure and approximately how much will it cost?

Certain moles can be electrofulgurated nicely to give good results.

+2
These lesions can be electrofulgurated easily to lighten them up with no scarring but may need to be done a couple of times a 1 month intervals for roughly $350-500. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Moles on face

+2
The lesions your picture shows seems to be seborrheic keratosis which are benign growth of the skin.  The can be removed with a very superficial skin biopsy without leaving much of a scar.  However I can not tell how much it will cost because it depends on Doctors' prices.  It will be a cosmetic procedure.

Maritza Perez, MD
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon