Can I have butt implants removed?

I really want to remove my butt implants soon but im concerned with sagging. What are the chances that this will happend to me? I wasn't flat to begin with the implants just gave me the lift i needed but they are so uncomfortable. Ive had them for about 4years but im ready to get these removed. Im just scared of what they will look after. Will it be noticeable only to me or others too?

Can I have butt implants removed?

+1
The implants can be removed.  The sagging can be addressed by several methods.  The Brazilian buttlift is one option.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Buttock Implant Removal

+1
Your concerns about buttock sagging after implant are justified and that is a legitimate issue when you take away support. One option to consider is to have fat grafting done in their place so you do not have complete loss of support.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD