Does Contractubex Gel Work for Scars?

i had an accident 1 month ago and i had to go to hospital for 20 stiches on my forehead. now i rub contractubex twice a day -- will that remove my scar?

Traumatic scar on forehead

+1
You can treat your trauma -induced scar with silicone sheathing, Cica care application daily until it goes down.  You can also try non-ablative lasers like Laser Genesis.  Fractional laser can also be usedf for improving the scar appearance.

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

Scar revision on the forehead for a bad scar

+1
I believe that this scar will be improved with a combination of topical, laser, and surgical protocols that I use in my practice.  The laser will help texture and color, while a scar revision will improve the overall contour and noticeability.  Feel free to contact our office if you have a difficult scar.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS