How Can I Remove Aquamid from My Face?

i did needle incision twice,i injected kenacort 3times and no result,i still feel the lupms and i dnt see any change in volume in my face,however i get a feeling of pain as pinching or ticking kind of after after the procedure,,,not sure if its due to some nerve tension,im really bothered with the result of aquamid in my face and i really want it removed,what is the best solution and keep in mind i already tried the above,cant they invent a dissolavable product for permanent products already fft

Removing Aquamid

+1

Hello ~

In short, you should not be attempting to perform any surgical procedure on yourself. Contra-indicated 100 % of the time. I recommend you either A) follow up with the clinician who performed the procedure or B) Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation and management plan.

Best of luck ~

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.