What can I do to remove excess stretched skin under butt, saggy butt stretched skin and loose tissue? (photo)

Having 2 kids, my abs are trim taught and unscathed. However my behind wasn't so lucky. I was left with huge out of proportioned thighs and have had lip twice inner outer thighs, banana rolls but no my butt as they did not want it to drop more. Well it did! I really would love to have this fixed. Wearing tights side on the bottom of my butt literally sags. Please tell me what is required to fix this. Would a lower butt lift alone? I'd like skin removed.

What can I do to remove excess stretched skin under butt, saggy butt stretched skin and loose tissue?

+2
       Removing skin with a conventional buttlift is probably reasonable, but an exam would be necessary to confirm.

Removal of excess skin under buttock

+1
Although an examination of the area to assess the quality of tissue and associated laxity is necessary to determine the best surgical option, a lower buttock tuck may indeed satisfy your goals.  Sometimes a buttock implant can perk things up enough either solely or in combination with the tuck.  Glad to help.  

Ryan Stanton, MD