How Can I Relieve Binder Pain on Incision?

I had a TT and hip/flanks lipo seven days ago. I have to wear the binder garment for another three weeks, but it's quite painful on my incision. The velcro seems to pull on the tape and it gets bunched up. Is there something I can put on my skin between the binder? cotton pads or something?

Binder pain relief

+1

Yes, I recommend that you put some soft padding (for example a peri pad) or wear a tea shirt underneath your binder for relief.

Binder and Pain on Tummy Tuck Incision?

+1

Yes, I think the  simplest solution would be to use pads  or dressings between the  abdominal wall binder and your skin. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.