Can Anything Reduce Chronic Inflammation Due to Facial Silicone Injections?

I have had microdroplet silicone injections in my cheeks to fill depressed and sunken areas on my cheek. As a result the silicone had caused a chronic inflammation over and around the treated area. I would like to know if there is a product or treatment to reduce or get rid of this inflammatory side effect?

Silicone lip complications

My office specializes in silicone complications on the face and lips. There are some options to improve your condition, some surgical and some related to immune modulation.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles