Can Anything Reduce Chronic Inflammation Due to Facial Silicone Injections?

I have had microdroplet silicone injections in my cheeks to fill depressed and sunken areas on my cheek. As a result the silicone had caused a chronic inflammation over and around the treated area. I would like to know if there is a product or treatment to reduce or get rid of this inflammatory side effect?

Can inflammation from silicone be reduced?

+1

There is always something that can be done about inflammation. Intralesional cortisone injections, oral medicines for inflammation and sometimes even incision and drainage all have a place in the treatment of this condition.

Miami Dermatologist