Can I Help the Radiesse Dissolve Faster?

If I use the back side of my sonicare toothbrush on the radiesse bulges along side my mouth... will the vibration break it down faster? Or will it cause swelling? If it might help... how long should i do it each day? The product has been there for 6 mo. but hasn't gone down and I'm desperate... please help.

Radiesse bump reduction

Your question may not be answered until a vibratory toothbrush or ultrasound device is studied for its effect on RAdiesse duration and volume reduction.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Dissolving Radiesse

Unfortunately we are not aware of any treatment to successfully remove the Radiesse. It may not be comforting at this time, but the effects of Radiesse are not permanent.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Reversal of Radiesse

Darlagirl,   There are no tested products that I know of that  make Radiesse dissolve. I agree with Dr. Altman and think that if you sent us photos we could be more  help to you. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

521 Montgomery Hwy
Vestavia Hills, AL 35216-1876

Can the Effects of Radiesse be Reversed?

Once injected, the process of new collage formation starts as Radiesse wrinkle filler works below your skin's surface to stimulate the production of your own collagen, which replenishes lost facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging. Within several months of your treatment, only the calcium particles remain which act as a scaffolding around which your collagen has formed. Its effects can be expected to last from one year to several years depending upon the location in which it is injected as well as your own rate of metabolism. It is therefore unlikely that the ultrasonic vibrations from your Sonicare toothbrush will have much effect on what is now your own collagen.
Since Radiesse is not reversible, it is especially important to remember that the experience and technique of the physician injecting Radiesse is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result. Since you are not happy with your result, for your Radiesse treatments in the future you should look for someone who is on the medical education faculty for Radiesse. That way you will know they have lots of experience as they train other physicians how to inject.

Please follow the video link below to see me injecting my wife with Radiesse into the lower cheeks, marionette lines, and jaw line!

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

325 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403

Radiesse will dissolve by itself in approximately one year

Other than that, there aren't any methods of dissolving it further.  Vibration can be used for massage immediately after injection, but not six months after.  You don't mention why you are unhappy with the results.  A photo might be helpful in this case.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

You might be onto something unique and have not been done or described before.

Present your invention to either company

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218