How Can I Purchase Juvederm Online when I Live in Canada?

Can Juvederm be purchased online in Canada?

+1

Canada may have different laws regarding purchasing some prescriptions online but Juvederm is only sold to licensed physicians for a reason. If you buy "black market" products online you may not get authentic product. Worse, there is no guarantee of product safety, or sterility. Most injectors would not inject a product someone brought in from home because of the liability of injecting a product we cannot guarantee. 

Juvederm or other fillers online

+1

When you receive a filler injection (e.g. restylane, juvederm), the results are a function of the expertise of the specialist physician (e.g. dermatologist), coupled with the qualities of the filler and technique used to inject it. I would not purchase any filler or botulinum toxin online as there are many fakes and you can run into serious health issues related to this. This is your face and health, so don't mess around with Internet products of variable or suspect origins and quality.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Purchase Juvederm Online

+1

Juvederm should only be injected by a physician who can purchase it directly from Allergan. Online purchase should be avoided.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Juvederm and Canada

+1

Juvederm can and should be purchased and used only by physicians. It is available in Canada from physicians so there is no need to purchase it online.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Juvederm Purchase Online in Canada or US

+1

In the US, you need to be a licensed health care provider (MD, DO, DMD) to legally purchase a medical device such as Juvederm. I imagine that the same policy holds in Canada.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Purchasing Juvederm online

+1

If you are a physician you should discuss this with Allergan, the makers of Juvederm. If you are a patient, you should not be purchasing Juvederm.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm

+1

Why do you want to purchase Juvederm on line? See your plastic surgeon for appropriate treatment.

There is a lot of fake fillers and Botox on the market