Pulse Dye Laser for Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii?

I am a teenage guy and really want to get rid of my condition. Could you tell me if it works, where I could get it done, and how much it costs?

Pulsed Dye Laser for Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii

+1

The pulsed dye laser is the industry standard for treating redness.  It is most commonly used to treat redness from rosacea, excess sun exposure, and blood vessel lesions.  However, I have used it to treat red KP of the face in a few patients with good success.  I have one patient who got significant improvement after just one session at relatively low settings.  The cost is usually about the same as treatment of other conditions with this laser.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon