Fat above Pubic Area. (photos)

I have a pooch right below my navel, under my stomach that involves my pubic region. This pouch of what i think is fat. Is directly over my penis. I call it my "Forward Fanny pack". Can this be removed through Lipo? Is there anything major in that area of my pelvic region. Besides nerves, etc etc...? If not is it removable?

"Forward Fanny pack" and Hidden Penis

From your pictures it appears you are significantly overweight and in addition to your "Forward Fanny pack" (which we call an Apron or Pannus) you have a large Mons pubis which literally hides your penis.

You should consider a weight loss procedure (such as Lap band or Gastric bypass). Both procedure would remove most if not all of your excess fat and could be followed by either a tummy tuck or liposuction to give you a much better result than attempting liposuction of the apron and Mons pubis at your present size.

Good Luck.

Dr. Peter A Aldea