Pros and Cons of Surgical Bra Vs. Sports Bra After Breast Augmentation?

Is it safe to wear a sports bra while recovering from breast augmentation surgery, or should I invest in a surgical bra? Does it depend on each person?

Breast Augmentation

I prefer a sports bra for the 1st 2 weeks as I commonly use the incision under the breast.  I like the ones with no formed cup as they support the breast but do not rub on the incisions.  After 2 weeks when the wounds are healed any other bras are fine.  I hope this info helps.