Is There Anything Than Can Promote Facial Hair Growth?

I'm 23 about to turn 24, and I have a baby face which I can't stand. I do not look my age, and I probably look 5 or 6 years younger. I always get those baby face comments which I'm tired of. I really can't grow any facial hair, and if I do, after a week, I look all scruffy. Meaning, I can't grow a goatee, or even a beard which would really make me feel better about myself. Is there anything than can help me grow facial hair?

Is There Anything Than Can Promote Facial Hair Growth

+2

Facial hair pattern is a fixed & specific to races & families. I think hair transplant is the only best option in this regard.

Pakistan Dermatologist

Hormonal Evaluation or Beard Transplant

+2

You might want to evaluate your hormones to see if there is anything going on.  In addition, as has been mentioned, a hair transplant procedure maybe your best option.

Web reference: http://www.hairtx.com

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Increasing Facial Hair Growth

+2

Very little can be done about your problem...facial hair is totally determined by genetics.  Even products such as rogaine can cause minimal facial hair growth.

Fill In Beard and Promote Facial Hair Growth

+1

Medications have not been proven effective for facial hair growth. My team has successfully used the neograft system to rebuild bald spot within the beard. this is a minimally invasive procedure wiht no large scar, staples or down time.

Web reference: http://www.michiganhairrestoration.com

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Options for Increasing Facial Hair

+1

This may or may not be a permanent condition.  I suggest you use minoxidil (Rogaine) 5% once a day for a few months and see how well it works. A facial hair transplant can always be an option as well. It is important that you consults with a plastic surgeon that specializes in these procedures.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Hair Transplant

+1

For facial hair growth, there are no creams,potions, or medicines for the problem. However we do perform excellent facial hair transplantation procedures from the scalp to the face ( moustache and beard ). The results are excellent and last a lifetime. Feel free to check our website for before and after photos and more information.

Web reference: http://www.aventuraplasticsurgery.com

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Increasing facial hair growth.

+1

Increasing facial hair growth is not possible except with time some men will get more bears by the time they reach 30. Be happy that shaving is not a problem for you.

Looking too young, need more facial hair?

+1

Don't be so quick to look older. Early in my career, I was getting a lot of the same comments because of a 'baby face', but as I am now 56, many who are my age want to have my ageless secrets. However specific to your question, there are several products on the market that may enhance not only your beard and facial hair growth, but also for thinning hair of the scalp. The process involves enhancing the active growth phase of the hair follicles, to recruit the dormant follicles in to active growth. This may take some trial and error testing, but we've been somewhat successful with consistent and diligent use of an electromagnetic device that drives the substances deep into the dermis where the follicle germinates the hair shaft.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon