Is There Anything Than Can Promote Facial Hair Growth?

I'm 23 about to turn 24, and I have a baby face which I can't stand. I do not look my age, and I probably look 5 or 6 years younger. I always get those baby face comments which I'm tired of. I really can't grow any facial hair, and if I do, after a week, I look all scruffy. Meaning, I can't grow a goatee, or even a beard which would really make me feel better about myself. Is there anything than can help me grow facial hair?

Is There Anything Than Can Promote Facial Hair Growth

Facial hair pattern is a fixed & specific to races & families. I think hair transplant is the only best option in this regard.