Dark Circles From Vascular Issues. What Type of Treatment Is Best? (photo)

The first really shows the issue up close. Not worried about upper eyelid, concerned out more the outer orbital rim. The inner dark area, although not good seems more normal. I notice there is about 2-3 veins causing this issue for me in that area. Would a YAG laser be the best for this? I'm very scared because if a clot got to my eye or my brain I could imagine how that would be horrible. Do those vitamin k creams work at all? Dr's seem against them but they keep selling. This really bothers me

Dark circles

+1

I think you are right in your concern regarding the use of the long pulsed Nd-Yag laser in the treatment of your orbital veins. While there may be no problems and an excellent outcome, the risks would prevent me from recomending it.