Professional Pole Dancer- What Are the Best Implants for Me? I'd Like a Natural Look (photo)

Pole dancer interested in over the muscle or Subfascial BA. I'm 5'3 weigh about 123. I'm thinking 325-425cc to achieve a full c, small d. Cohesive gel silicone aka gummy bears. I want them to look and feel as natural as possible i cannot stress that enough. p.s. I DO NOT want under the muscle, I use ALOT of my upper body and would rather not due to my career in pole fitness.

'cold-subfascial' augmentation for a natural look in athletic women and pole dancers

+1

In my opinion the only way to go for you is subfascial.  Subglandular will simply not last even if they look great.  It sounds like you already understand the downfall of under the muscle so I wont touch on that here.  True subfascial augmentation can deliver tear drop shape with support for longevity while minimizing distortion with movement.  I use a technique called 'cold-subfascial' augmentation to preserve all of the fascia to create a custom shaped breast for each individual patient.  Look carefully at before and after pictures as there are some out there that promise subfascial and deliver subglandular.  The video below may be helpful to you as well.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Breast Augmentation for Pole Dancer?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

Generally, I prefer the use of the sub muscular (dual plane)  space for breast augmentation. Given your profession and the  specific concerns regarding upper body  use,  you may be the exception to the rule. You would need to consider the pros/cons of sub muscular versus sub glandular breast implantation to decide which way to go.

Breast implants in the sub muscular ( or dual plane)  position may experience “distortion” with muscle movement (workout).  However, this positioning allows for more complete coverage of the breast implants leading to generally more natural feel/look  of the implants in the long-term. This position will also decrease the potential for rippling and/or palpability  of the implants (which may increase with time, weight loss, and/or post-pregnancy changes).

The submuscular positioning  also tends to interfere with mammography less so than in the sub glandular position. The incidence of breast implant encapsulation (capsular  contraction)  is also decreased with implants placed in the sub muscular position.

When meeting with your plastic surgeon make sure he/she is aware of your  concerns regarding upper body use;  I have had professional pole dancer patients experience delayed  settling of breast implants ( dual plane position)  probably related to premature return to work.