Can You Feel Breast Implants While Feeling Your Breast?

I was told by someone that during intimacy if someone was feeling the breast, they would be able to feel the breast implant shell while feeling under the breast. Is this true?

Ability to Feel Breast Implants During Intimacy

Hi there-

There is no doubt that implants might be felt as implants by a partner through intimate touch. The factors that affect how easily they are felt are well outlined by my colleagues.

Of these factors, hopefully it is clear that the only ones you can control are the type of implant you choose (silicone gel implants are much more natural feeling than saline), and the pocket location (any implant will be harder to feel as an implant if it is covered by more tissue- so placing them under the muscle is better in this respect).

Assuming that you are a good candidate, and that you want your breast implants to be as natural feeling and imperceptible as possible (even by your sexual partners), silicone implants placed under your muscle are more likely to achieve your goals.