What is The Price Of Each Amp. of Asclera?

Price Of Each Amp. of Asclera

+1
Like with other cosmetic treatments, the price for asclera varies widely across the country and even in the same area. The average cost for treatment is about $500 with a general range between $250 to $1000 per treatment. More than 1 treatment may be necessary.

Charge for Asclera

+1
I charge approximately 500.00 per session for spider vein injections.  The cost of the drug is factored into the cost but what you are really paying for is my expertise.

Marilyn Pelias, MD
New Orleans General Surgeon

You are paying for expertise of sclerotherapy provider, not Asclera

+1

You are paying for the expertise of the person doing foam or traditional sclerotherapy with Asclera - so the cost of the ampule is not important - it is the technique, expertise, ability to inject 2 mm vessels and feeder veins, judgement, etc.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon