What Potential Side Effects Could I Expect from a TriPollar Treatment to My Face? Or, To My Body?

What potential side effects could I expect from a TriPollar Treatment to my face? Or, to my body?

No known adverse side effects of TriPollar

+3

Side effects with TriPollar are extremely rare which is one of the benefits of this particular skin tightening device.  A warm sensation on the skin should be the only "feeling" from the therapy – too much heat in one particular area might cause the skin to burn, although I am not familiar with this side effect from TriPollar.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Possible minimial redness and no downtime expected with TriPollar.

+2

TriPollar treatments are safe and don’t require any down time after the treatment for healing. A very minimal amount of redness may be seen in the skin immediately following a treatment but the redness should fade quickly.

Web reference: http://www.advdermatology.com/pages/tripollar/605.php

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon