Can I Use Tripollar Pose on my Post-vaser Area? Is Tripollar the Same As Ultrasound?

I bought a Tripollar Pose which is supposed to be able to tighten the skin. While I am undergoing ultrasound treatment with my doc, I wonder if I can use the Tripollar at the same time as a home treatment to heal scar tissues in my post-vaser chin and jaw area.

Vaser Liposuction

+3

Discuss this with your surgeon and determine the benefit to risk ratio and if this is warranted. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Scars under chin and jaw line after Vaser

+2

Thank you for you question.

TriPollar Pose is a Radio-frequency device for home use. It is not used for scar therapies. Radio frequency can tighten skin by heating up collagen fibres and making them 'coil up' for a short period of time. However, a device for home use is too weak to be effective.

Scars after Vaser ultrasonic liposuction are under  the chin and in the creases below the ear loves. These are normally very small and do not cause any problems, they become skin coloured as time passes. Nevertheless, if you have a tendency to scar badly -consult your surgeon for review of scars and if necessary treatments such as steroid injections, microneedling and topical Retinol.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist

I think you are going to be pretty unimpressed with this device.

+1

Tripollar claims to be a radio frequency treatment device.  The before and after photos that the manufacture have on their website so unimpressive results.  Many of the photos seem to have differences as a result of lighting difference or changes in head position in before and afters photos.  This does not inspire confidence in a treatment.   I would say buyer beware.